4.27.2005

The second comming of the internet is upon us...

as is the elctronical filing of my daily antics. Again.

Get psyched. Get psyched.

Briefing of my day (more detail will be given tomorrow)
--------------------------------------------------------
-Got the police to ticket my landlord's car
-Got psyched for next weeks episode of "Lost"
-Rocked out to Katamari Damacy soundtrack
-Practiced doing the "check wave" for poker night
-Got super psyched to move to San Diego in 2 months (95% likely)
-Got in touch with my female side with Brenna and Kate, and started sewing a super-secret Mother's Day present (thanks again Hallmark, may you interfere with my life every day by making me wonder what pointless-ass holiday is comming up next)
-Started a Blog of my life for the first time in 2 or so years.

edit: I've had this posted for less than 2 minutes and have various replies along the lines of:

Ron- "im affraid to look outside, i fear i may see little imps torturing the souls of dead celebrities, im scared, very scared, that combined with the exploding toads in germany, i think there may not be a tomorrow."

Kai- "you're a BLOGGER????"

Erik- "oh no! not you too"

OP- "i dont chat with people with away messages up"

yeah...I've always looked down upon LiveJournal-ers, and the French.

and I still do.

But I never said I'd never have another online journal.

11 Comments:

At 4/27/2005 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo! i'm the first to comment in your blog! do i have to get one of these stupid things now? i dont even post in my lj. or should ijust put a link on my startpage?

also, you just said goodnight but i'm not responding because you have an away message up. sorry, rules are rules, especially when they're in my aim profile! woo! i love you derek!

-op

 
At 4/27/2005 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At 4/27/2005 9:36 PM, Blogger Cheshire Katz said...

Weeheeheeheeeeeee!
Welcome to the world of blogging, D-Rock!
But really this entry has hardly been self-pitying enough.
Bring the emotional angst.
Let it all out, sweetheart.

 
At 4/27/2005 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the Apocolypse can't be that far off now...

 
At 4/27/2005 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- Erik

 
At 4/27/2005 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god have mercy on us all.

 
At 4/28/2005 10:50 AM, Blogger Kate said...

you practiced the check wave?
and your blog will never be as cool as mine.

 
At 4/28/2005 12:23 PM, Blogger XIII said...

hahaha, thanks guys :)

and yeah, Kai wins some sort of Blog award for being the first poster. I'll see what I can muster up for that...

 
At 4/28/2005 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Derek :-)

...and I'm glad you've started this again, especially if you're moving to San Diego (wtf?)... it'll allow me to keep some tabs on you. You're not leaving without hangin' out with me, though... what's that? Do I smell a burn party? ;-)

~nedre.


p.s.
I'm listening to The Verve Pipe, "Photograph" right now... solid.

 
At 4/28/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger XIII said...

oh man! I was soooo hoping you'd see this man! Why the hell are you not on AIM right now? Well, yeah, we've got some catchin up to do. Essentially the reason I'm making this Blog is because of the strong possibility of moving to San Diego, and you know, this seems like a good way to keep people up to date with the perpetual bad luck I have ;)

 
At 4/28/2005 2:10 PM, Blogger Oblishblot said...

I got the last comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home