4.28.2005

Military time is the shizzle

Alright, so as you can see my list of other people's online journals is making progress (to the right). There are still a few I'm missing, let me know if one of them is yours.

I was just about to type out a whole huge fucking page of what's happened to me in the last 2 years, but...wow. Once I got started the list was too long for me to want to finish right now. So I'm going to do that some other time. For now I need to eat and shower, put on my oh-so-dapper shirt & tie, and get ready to go get my eyes checked (for new contacts) and video tape Salman Rushdie at UB. Yeah, if you're there, I'm the guy in the very front that's operating a studio camera...you know...the guy with the cute ass ;)

p.s. if you want to see some updated pics of me and various friends, go to Kate's blog and look for the entry called "one more week! SUCKAS" and there's tons of little links to pictures of us...

6 Comments:

At 4/28/2005 2:34 PM, Blogger Cheshire Katz said...

w00t! Poker Night this Friday!!!
I'll be bringing Andrea and a deck of sexy new Evil Angel cards! ;)

 
At 4/28/2005 3:32 PM, Blogger Kate said...

oh sure! leave me with all the work! that i've already done! screw you!

 
At 4/28/2005 5:36 PM, Blogger Oblishblot said...

what the hell are you complaining about, kate? I'm the one who had to do the tedious task of plugging in the camera and uploading all the pics to my comp and then to my webspace. :P :B :F

 
At 4/28/2005 9:01 PM, Blogger XIII said...

well you left me with all the work of being in those pictures! you know, it's not easy being this sexy. it might look it. but it's not. and and. it's also not easy being cheesey. but i try! I TRY GODDAMN IT!!!!

'stomps away'

oh, also, women are supposed to do the work. so ha.

 
At 4/28/2005 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey derek!! sweet blog man! i'm on your friendies!!! i cant wait for you two to move here! i cant think about it too much or i'll pee. :)

 
At 5/02/2005 12:04 PM, Blogger Cheshire Katz said...

Don't tell me you've gotten lazy already!
For shame, D-Rock, for shame.
Your public demands entries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home