8.16.2005

Die Die Die!!!

Two days ago was the zombie chicken massacre scene for Poultrygeist. Both Matts were there. Woo!

Later that night Marnie came over and we watched Stephen Lynch and the roasting of Pamela Anderson...woo!?

Last night I made Velveeta shells and cheese, using a brick of Velveeta cheese and shells. I ended up eating a lot of it, and thinking...wow, how much cheese did I just eat? Brenna and I determined I ate at LEAST half a pound of cheese, leaning more towards 3/4 lb..

The thought of that alone seemed somewhat impressive, until I decided to look at the nutritional facts on the box of Velveeta, clearly it wasn't intended to be eaten in that quantity.

There are 36 servings in 1lb. of Velveeta cheese. I ate at least 28 of them. In the end it was 3 days worth of saturated fat and sodium based on a 2000 calorie diet.

I'm so glad I woke up this morning :)

So I could eat my Hungry Man Breakfast.

----------------
I'm on it, get on it
The troops are on fire!
Ya know I need it, much closer
I'm trading (or treading) just a little more
Step on it, electronic
The troops are on fire!
I'm much deeper, a sleeper
Waiting for the vinyl trip

Come on it, get on it
I'm carving thru a letterbomb
I need it, like potions
These drugs are just an hour away
Come on it, electronic
A polyphonic prostitute, the motor's on fire
Messiah for the animals

Ahhh, oh come on!
We got our backs to the wall!
Ah!
Get on!
And watch out!
Sayin, "Yer gonna kill us all!"

Ahhh...I'm on it, get on it
The troops are on fire!

-Kasabian "LSF (Lost Souls Forever)"

4 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can think of when i read that nutrition label is one of those magic cards where only 2 copies were printed and are worth thousands of dollars and nerds line up and pay money to just look at.

 
At 8/21/2005 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know there are starving kids in micronesia who cant afford blogs

 
At 8/22/2005 8:49 AM, Blogger XIII said...

and do you know there are starving kids in micronesia who cant afford the name anonymous.

shake what your mamma gave you?

 
At 8/23/2005 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

derek i read your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home