6.29.2005

I am the great Wazoo!

Alright, well here's the long awaited update on the Old Forge pics. Unfortunetly my parents still haven't sent me the pictures of the bears we were 5 feet away from (I wasn't using my camera at that point) but this kinda covers the rest of the trip:

My favorite bridge (right near the cabin we stay in, it's right out on the lake around the corner)


This is the entrance to our cabin


This is what's behind out cabin (looking at it from the lake)


Inside the cabin


Our dock


An island out on Moss Lake that an endangered bird nests at (the huge freggin' nest in the one tall tree)


Win this chair at the ice cream place...


Plane we rode on


My parents


Plane take off



Us in the plane
Justin


Danielle


Brenna


Me


The inside plane


My view out of the plane window


The plane landing



And an evil deer that I fed the day we left


Random stock photos

4 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey those pix are cool. i didnt see that bridge did you go on the kayak?? its pretty. you're sleeping right now i snuck away. *sneak sneak*

 
At 7/03/2005 8:19 AM, Blogger XIII said...

yeah the bridge was across the lake from our cabin, i went to it the first morning i kayaked (is that a word?)

 
At 7/03/2005 9:13 AM, Blogger Kate said...

i showed my mom [who is a private pilot] the plane pics and she said, "ohhhhh..." in this gushy voice, and then said, "what, he didn't even write what kind of plane it was? sheesh!"

 
At 7/03/2005 9:26 AM, Blogger XIII said...

haha, how've you been kid? long time no see!

yeah, i meant to include the plane's model, it's a G758-XXL with 2 liter twin turbos, v8 engine, and 17" pontoons with spinners.

when we roll..er..fly in old forge, we fly in stizzyle!!!

oh, and the reason your mom's voice got gushy was because she was thinking about me.

ZING.

tell her breakfast was delicious ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home