1.17.2006

COMMING SOON!!

Yeah, I have an update that's damn close to ready to put up, but there are still some pictures I want to take to put in it. I thought it was going to go up last night but due to unexpected broken trains, broken cars, broken garages, broken people, and broken relationships I fell behind. Hopefully the majority of those broken things will be a little less broke today. Look for the update soon though :)



Fine, I'll explain the brokens:
Train- the train home had broken power lines so we stopped at every stop for 15 min., eventually resulting in me riding my bike home a couple miles.

Car-Brenna's car broke....again. Brake lines are probably rusted out, she needed to get towed home.

Garage- Would have loved to put my car in it, but there was a massive truck parked in front of it all night. Thanks LBC Police, if my car was parked illegally you'd be on it in a heart-beat, but don't worry about the dude in front of my fucking garage.

People- Brenna's bro(ther) needs to stay with us for a month or two, he's getting booted from his current residence and needs a place to stay to save up moneys.

Relationship- mind your own goddamn business foo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home