3.07.2008

Who killed Laura Palmer?

I dumped a bunch of pictures off of my cell phone on to my computer, a lot of which seem to be pretty old.


Thanksgiving old.


But hey, might as well show 'em right? So here's Steve and Steve at Thanksgiving.


Steve made a mess right off the bat (which I'm sure had NOTHING to do with the generous amounts of drinking).
To me it resembled a Rorschach inkblot test...either that...or an angry father who can't accept his son's lack of athletic ability.
:/


"Other" Steve was feeling a little saucy, so decided to drink 3 shots in a row followed by a jump kick.


Resulting in feeling...not-so-saucy.

Some other random pictures included, but were not limited to:


A very sad looking crafty table on a show I did in NYC...except for the fact that it was fully stocked with Parliaments.


Not to be out done, this crafty table was from a show in LA...it kind of reminds me of my grandma's purse.


Abra (Erik and Emily's pet rabbit), having her way with a stuffed animal. (Does that make her a Plushie?)


Adam .


Emily !


Jenn ?


Me $


My worldly backpack (big tan thing on the right side of the cart).


Steve ^_^


Chris O_O


My neighbor laying in his doorway (his legs are sticking out of the door)...


Don !@$%


A X-Mas party I went to with Steve.


(The people in the bottom center are standing on a bridge of Plexiglas that is spanning the pool)


Shot-luge! (At said party)


Tony *_*


A sign posted in the basement of the Whittier Police Department.


A DELICIOUS idea.


Flaming Skull. (The mug is on my kitchen sink)


Flower vending machine.


A crafts book with a suspicious title.


Awesome Japanese (yakitori) restaurant in NYC.


When I joined the Blue Man Group.



I ate these ALL the time in Japan. I found this in a Japanese market (in LA) and bought it because it was all in English.
Eventually I ate it and it was delicious.

1 Comments:

At 3/11/2008 3:07 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Dear Derek,

You crack my shit up. Your phone also makes for pretty impressive pic quality. Not to speak ill of my Motorola razr of course.

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home