6.23.2005

Crinos, Curb Stomps, and Frenzies

Well, I had a link to a site that let you type in your address to a google map search and it would tell you the cheapest places to get gas that are near you. Unfortunetly it's down now...I guess that's what happens when you make a website that has meaning.

Another thing I've been meaning to mention but just haven't figured out how to incorporate it into a log is the natural occurance of the number "phi." If you don't know what that word is, or you think it is "pi" spelled wrong, you should do a search on it. It's pretty much the number you always get if you divide things in a certain way. For example, the placement of your elbow on your arm is phi. As is your knee, belly-button, eyes, knuckles, etc. They are all positioned in the same place based on if you divide the length by the number phi (for example, your arm length divided by phi is where your elbow is). This also accounts for the spirals in sunflowers, stripes on tigers, etc. etc.

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! SCIENCE IS COOL!

So the other day was cool, I got home from work and went to Troma HQ with Brenna to drop off a fold-out-couch for them. We talked with them for a little bit about helping out and stuff. Then we went to the mall to find card protectors for my Rage TM cards. The coolest game ever. EVER. No one had any, but we got directed to a card shop nearby called "Jesters Cap." So they had tons of them. Most of them were all cool with halograms on them of dragons and wizards and shit. I just got the clear plastic ones...

The guy working there told me Rage wasn't worth money. He lies.

He also told us about (he was a chatty fellow) about a card game that basically makes fun of role playing card games called Munchkins. It comes in different genres such as Dungeon/Dragons, Vampires, Anime, Sci-Fi, etc. Brenna and I got the vampire one, for $20 it should be pretty fun.

After that Brenna and I had movie night. We were supposed to watch movies all night and stuff. In reality we ended up watching part of a movie, and going to sleep. Over-all it was a pretty big failure of a movie night...I guess it all went downhill the minute we left the house to Troma HQ.

In realated news, one of my favorite video games is being combined with my favorite vampire slayer to form Alice, the movie. Although I'd prefer my real celebrity girlfriend, Natalie Portman, to play as Alice, you can't go wrong with a Gellar.

In un-related news, my designs for the "Son-of-Concord" were stolen. Originalley I had developed the plans to build my plane to visit Brenna in WA (now that's she here it doesn't really matter). Oh well, I guess flying mach 5.5 of civilian territory would have been a big no-no anyways.

So I'm about to head out to Syracuse for the day, for work, and I gotta wrap this up. I'm looking forward to some good ol' Dinosaur BBQ (which is in NYC now! Kai, you better have just read that).

In the mean time get psyched for the "Family Guy" movie that 's going to be comming out. Also, the possible re-unity of The Smashing Pumpkins.

MARK THIS ON YOUR CALENDAR
Fri- 8pm MTV2, the airing of the show Rons been working on

Sat- 10:00 pm, Poker Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home