8.22.2006

Derek's Pad.

If you were to go into my building you would come inside from the street, and up the stairs comming out on the door on the very far left in this picture.


You would then be looking directly at the door to my apartment, #206.


Turn right to go across the bridge thingy


If you looked down you'd see this


Going through the door into the apartment, my bedroom would be right in front of you with the living room off to the left of it


This is the door you just came in, from the living room's point of view


That is the giant map of L.A. that I've mentioned working on before. It covers about 20 to 30 miles of L.A.


So if you were still standing in the doorway looking at my bedroom and the living room and you turned your head all the way to the left, you'd see the kitchen


If you were to walk into the kitchen, and turn around to look at where you came from you would see what is soon to be the "Lost Cat" wall


Turn towards the living room and you would see


From the hallway comming out of Jay's room (not pictured), which also contains our washer and dryer (also not pictured) the living room would look like


Open the blinds and you would see our balcony/grilling area


If you were to go into my room, standing in the doorway you would see


To the left are little cabinets/dressers and my bed


Straight on it would look like


Standing back in the doorway and looking towards my computer desk


Turning your head to the right would look like


If you hopped over the bed and looked towards Chester's cage


See the hallway in the picture above? If you look in that direction from the computer desk


Walk down that little hall and look to the left


Keep walking and it leads to the bathroom


My towels are green and black!


I'm going to take more pictures when I get back from my NY trip. I'll have blueprints of Moviola's on the walls (really cool shit we found digging through old Moviola storage cabinets) alont with blueprints of computer boards that later Moviola's used, and obscure equipment that never really made it to market (like the Moviola Dolly).
Plus I'll even take the time to adjust the digital camera so that you can see the cool lights without them looking like...the sun.

In the mean time you can look at Chester


And me being sexy with my door shut.


And in the closet mirror!!!





2 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I did that in my house about a month ago, but then I looked at the pictures and my house just looked really empty. But I guess yours does too, so maybe I'll post them.

 
At 2/23/2007 9:22 AM, Blogger elibzab said...

wow, insight. I'll be posting something like that soon! (as I'm moving)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home