3.01.2009

Throw in the towerl 'cause your life ain't shit. No take the towel and hang yourself with it.

'Cause life's short and hard, like a body building elf.

-The Bloodhound Gang


The more I go through life, the more I tend to categorize the types of people I meet. As of lately I've started to put my finger on a new category.

There are people that go to work and go home. They enjoy life for what it is. They enjoy their loved ones. They enjoy the things that entertain them.
And that is their life.
I think it may be safe to say they lead a life mainly fueled by money...for that is their means to get what they need, and more importantly to get what they want. Which is enjoyment.
I'm not the first person to discover that more money equals more enjoyment.
If these people are very lucky, their job will also be a form of enjoyment. I think it is safe to say this is less often the case.

This is probably you.

Then there is the other side of this coin.

These are the people that can't handle routine. They have trouble enjoying life for what it is. They have trouble enjoying the things that entertain them. Yet, at least they enjoy their loved ones.
They're not content with just living life.
Money buys them what they need, but it hardly buys them what they want. Which is to make a difference.
If these people are very lucky, their life won't be a waste.

I'm not sure which one I am yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home