5.03.2005

It's name is "Nipon" not "Japan"

So now that we're probably moving to San Diego I was weighing out the pros and cons of moving to California. I'd have to say the best pro was "My new governor was the Terminator." Yeah, try and beat that NY.
-----------------------------
You! Ha! Get up!
You! Ha! Get up!

Hashitta, magatta, sokorajuu kakemegutte mita
Mawashita, mawatta, teatari shidai ni korogashita
Kuttsugeta, kumikonda, ironna mono o get shita
Sakete mita, nigete mita, ikioi amatte tonde mita
Oshite mita, hiite mita, chikara o kagiri nagete mita
Butsukatta, hajikareta, monosugoi shogeki ga hashitta

[Goal wa hate shinaku toukatta, susumu koto o tomenakatta
Itsumade mo korogashi tsuzuketa, hito toshite okiku seichou shita
Iroiro na koto ni ki ga tsuita, minna ga hitotsu ni natta
Egao ga machi ni afure, kudaranai akui ga kage o hisometa]


*Check it up, funk it up, minna damatte ore ni tsuite koi, yeah
Check it up, funk it up, minna hisshi de ore ni tsuite koi, come on

*repeat x 3

Uchimaketa, hekotareta, chikara nasa ni zetsubou kanjita
Sunete mita, ochikonda, kuyashiku natte to koto n naite mita
Kangaeta, nekoronda, sora mite ochitsuki o torimodoshita
Nagameteta, me ni ireta, sora ni ukabu tsuki ga mabushikatta
Dekaku shita, hagunda, ooki na kirei na hoshi ni shita
Ganbatta, doryoku shita, arittake no chikara o dashikitta

[Kikikan o kanjit tachiagaru, kokoro no kabe o toriharai
Jiyuu na mind to afureru soul, spirit o kokoro ni yodoshita
Chikara o awasete ganbareru, minna de hitotsu no koto o nashi togeru tameni
Otagai o hometataeta, ima made yori hitomawari okiku natta]


Negative na wadai o kuchi suru na
Tsurakute mo susumu koto o yamerun ja nai
Peace na vibration de arc o egaki
Kono earth ni makenai object o tsukure

*repeat x 4

TRANSLATED

ou! Ha! Get up!
You! Ha! Get up!

I ran, I swerved, I raced everywhere
I turned, it spun, I rolled it all around
I put it together, I stuffed it up, I picked up many things
I ducked, I dodged, I flew with all my might
Tried pushing, tried pulling, tried throwing it away
Got hit, shoved aside, and just missed a big crash

[Goal was nowhere in sight, but I couldn't stop moving
Kept rolling along, and grew up as a man
Realized lots of things, the world became as one
City was so full of smiles, I hid my stupid spite in the shadows]

Check it up, funk it up, all of you shut up and follow me, yeah
Check it up, funk it up, put your life on the line and just come with me, come on

*repeat x 3

I was beaten down, I lost heart, I despaired at my lack of power
Tried sulking, tried pouting, cried my eyes out with regrets
I mulled it over, threw myself on the ground, then looked at the sky and regained my composure
I stared up, and what entered my eye was the moon in the sky, dazzling and radiant
I made it huge, I raised it up, I turned it into a big, beautiful star
I tried hard, put in all my effort, used up every last ounce of my strength

[Sensing crisis, I stood up and cleared away the barriers inside me
I've got the soul of a free mind, and my heart carries my spirit
We'll persevere if we combine our powers
To see one thing through to the end, we all cheered each other on
And made it bigger than ever before]

Don't be negative now
It may be hard but there's no stopping
We're drawing an arc with peace vibrations
So make something to get the world's attention

*repeat x 4

-Katamari Damacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home