5.16.2005

'Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!

Edit: I just added "Carrie" to my links. Let me know if I'm forgetting yours anonymous reader!

I just beat Half Life 2. I'd say it was tied with Metal Gear Solid, for best game I've ever played. Mad props go out to Josh, Brenna's friend who helped make it, hopefully I can talk to him soon, I'd like to chat with him about it (last time I talked to him he couldn't talk about anything because it was in production).

Throughout the course of the game I'm pretty sure I developed a crush on Alyx, and her hoody...I mean...hoody.

'sirens sound off'
!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HEY KIDS! IT'S TIME FOR DEREK'S LIST OF CRUSHES!!!
-------------------------------

Alyson Hannigan
Eliza Dushku
Natalie Portman
Janeane Garofalo

and of course, Brenna
--------------------------------

still no word on Brenna's transfer, we were supposed to hear by last Friday...I guess west coast time is 3 days earlier, not 3 hours.





"IT GUNNA RAIN!"

4 Comments:

At 5/16/2005 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww derek likes to make me cry :( way to put the worst picture of me ever up. thanks. i look soooooooo hot next to the movie stars. woo look at me go. its not like you coult put a pic up like this one or anything. hehe.

i ruv u derek!

 
At 5/16/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger XIII said...

Yeah...or this one.

 
At 5/16/2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah or this one.

 
At 5/17/2005 5:02 AM, Blogger Cheshire Katz said...

*cough* or this one *cough*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home