3.26.2008

Life's A Beach.


While I was in Japan my roommates and I had a discussion on the advantages and disadvantages of having a mermaid for a girlfriend. I've decided it's a good idea.


Although, from her perspective I'm not quite sure what she's so attracted to.

Many great poets have opened dialogue about the meaning of life. I've decided that although I haven't yet determined mine to the extent of defining it, that it lies somewhere within the realm of setting clocks.
Not in the way that a master clock-smith would, but more in the modern-day sense. For example: when my parent's power goes out it resets their clocks to a blinking 12:00. These blinking digits are then their cue to call me and inquire on how to set said electronics to a become a more functioning time-piece.
I suppose this talent isn't limited to alarm clocks, VCRs, watches, or car clocks- it also extends to such things as setting their cable box DVR record times.
Perhaps the meaning of my life is to be an "electronics whisperer" of sorts.
That would explain my current job position.

At this point in time the show that I was working on, that these pictures are from, is well over. But let us wallow in the memories.


Dan-man describes the size of a fish he had recently caught. Or perhaps he is pretending to scratch records on a vertical turn-table.


I like to think of it as my own form of art.


Zak likes to think of it as his wrestling cage.


You may remember this token piece of equipment from the last show I worked on, the coveted "Heck Holder."
Dan-man won it in an eBay auction.


This picture is creepy on so many levels.


Time Code jamming is a beautiful thing.


Things you SHOULDN'T do with BNC cable.


It's a tough job.


Zak attempts the most common style of MySpace photography, yet forgets to take it in the bathroom with a mirror behind him.




The Derek crouches, ready to pounce and change the tape or battery of it's prey in the blink of an eye.


'In old-timey voice'
INNNNNN THIS CORNAAAA'! STANDING AT FIVE FOOT OUGHT AND WEIGHING IN AT ONNNNNE HUNDREDAN FOURTY POUNDS!
THE PORCELAINNNNNNN DOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!


What's that you say!? You hear somebody drowning!?


This sounds like a job for...


Sexy Lifeguard-Bot!
(Half man and half machine) (and...half grip equipment)


Zak took this. I'm guessing he was practicing the art of horizontal lines in photography.


Who's ready to go home after a long hard day of work!?


Kip and his crew!


Except...it's rush hour.


Crap-dammit.

(Sidenote: While we sat in rush hour traffic we decided to find people on our walkie talkie. It turned out that some girls from our production were on so we convinced them we were "Kip" who worked art department on "The Dog Whisperer." Hell, we even scored her digits.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home