9.24.2006

Steve Burns Rocks.

He's the guy that used to host "Blues Clues." Yeah...he actually has real music...in the form of albums. And they're really good.

My hair is officially spiked again. So...now when everyone still refers to me as spikey-haired it's actually accurate again.
Cause a lot of you were still doing that, despite a couple years of me being spike-free.
It's weird. Part of me feels like I shouldn't be doing that at the age of 24. But then there's the part of me that realizes that my hair is slowly thinning and I will probably be bald in 10 years, so why not milk it?
Plus every guy ever has lame hair. Spiking it HAS to get more ladies...right?

I just spent my whole weekend eating pizza, playing Okami and watching every episode of "Red Vs. Blue" (an episodic series done with Halo models). I feel drained. My eyes...they are dry. Oh man, the two best quotes from Red Vs. Blue though!

Guy 1: "I don't fight, I'm a pacifist."
Guy 2: "You're a thing babies suck on?"
Guy 3: "No, no, that's a pedefile."
Guy 4: "No guys, it means he doesn't fight."
Guy 1: "Yeah, that's why I decided to be a medic."
Guy 3: "Oh, I was thinking of something COMPLETELY different!"

and

Guy 1: "...and that's how we'll mess up the timeline!"
Guy 2: "Time isn't a line silly! It's a circle!....That's why clocks are round!"

Genius.

O.k., so here's my quick weekly update:

Sunday 17th
---------------
Recuperated from the party the night before (as blogged two blogs ago. blog.), spent the entire day watching "24" and "Serenity," the movie that takes place after the series "Firefly" ended (remember me mentioning that before? It's a great fucking show if you didn't read where I said that before). "Serenity" was an aweomse awesome movie. The transitions especially were really good...


Monday 18th
--------------
Grilled some burgers. Watched some "Prison Break," played some Guitar Hero. I still reign as supreme Guitar Hero.


Tuesday 19th
--------------
Kamila came over to watch "Dancing With the Stars" and eat some sort of melon. Had poker night. It was Don, Chris, Dave, Nathan, Crystal, Matt and myself.
I won. At...around 2:30 a.m. It was a dramatic stand-off between Nathan (previous week's winner) and I.
But I out-poked him.


Wednesday 20th
------------------
Finally bought Okami, the best game I've played in a while. It's like Zelda, but a million jillion times better! And much more...asiany.
It was also trivia night, and we got Aaron to come! (my co-worker) Somehow we didn't win. We figured there was absolutely NO WAY we could lose, because Aaron is a fucking encyclopedia. But then one of the rounds was a sheet of paper with shitload of pictures of flowers, and you had to name the flowers.
That destroyed any chance we had at winning.


Thursday 21st
---------------
I literally went home, laid on my bed and fell asleep. Woke up around 10:30 p.m., took out my contacts, and went back to sleep.
It felt fucking amazing.


Friday 22nd
-------------
Partied it up at Steve & Chris' place. A few people I met from the party the week before were there, so I was all "Yo dude, long time no seeeeeeee!" followed by elaborate made-up-on-the-fly handshake.
Unless it was a chick, then I was all "Yo bizzzzznizzzzle, long time no seeeeee!" followed by not-so-elaborate-hug.
It was neat, we started our janky-ass BBQ with hamburgers and hotdogs (and I went all out and bought a 30-case of Natty Ice!!!), and then some other people that lived in the complex decided to have some Jew-Party (to celebrate Rashhashhanahah) and the guy hosting it used to be the head chef at the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood. So their food was fucking amazing. Things with cheeses I've never heard of, fruit wrapped in meat, with more fruit, and vegetables with almonds and some shit.
I dunno it was all good.
Made some new friends. Which is good times. Especially since I'm spiking my hair again. The people I knew from the party before were like "Whoa, is it usually like that?" And I didn't know how to answer. Because it usually was for a long long time....but then wasn't recently...so I just told them "Yes." and smiled.
But yeah, people were still friendly. I wasn't sure how if it would be takin' kindly but it seemed to be.

Now the next party I go to I'll know EVEN MORE people. I wonder if I'll remember any of their names....I'm trying to remember the name of this one girl but I can't at all. She was funny. And yes...worked at WB I think...'shrug'...and these two other guys....fuck. One started with an "R"...I think. Shit....oh! The other was Dave....yes. Dave. Dave....

OH! This one girl there, Jade, has a roomate, Hillary, from Orchard Park (Buffalo)....so...that was amusing.
In the "Small World" kind of way.

Ok. So yeah...back to Okami. MAN this weekend would be considered such a waste by most people's standards. But I loved every couch-sitting, pizza-eating, juice-drinking, contacts-drying minute of it.