8.01.2008

Coming soon! (That's what she said)

Hey. So yeah. I was all ready to start a massive blog about the past few months and then my PC's secondary hard drive shit the bed.
I had backed it up completely a couple months ago, so the only thing that was lost, ironically, were all of the pictures I have from the past couple months...that were to be used in the blog.

After a day and a half of trying to recover the secondary hard drive, it basically came down to INSTEAD recovering the deleted files from my laptop (where the pictures originally were stored). After sorting through 8,938 random pictures, I narrowed it down to 3,323 legitimate ones. Of course there was no rhyme or reason to the way they were labeled (I guess when you delete shit the OS just gives it a numerical name) soooooo...I then narrowed those down to 989 pictures because a ton of them were duplicates.

They've all been sorted and tagged...but goddammit I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer anymore right now.
So hang tight, and get ready for a love explosion I call, "The past 2 months."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home