9.30.2006

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Ugh, I got horrible at updating again. I really need to get back into the groove, but I was super busy the past week.
In fact, I don't really remember what I was so busy with...

Monday
----------
I watched "Prison Break." (that's all I remember)


Tuesday
----------
I went to get my Xbox 360 at UPS since Microsoft couldn't get my address right. But I couldn't pick it up until between 7:30-9:00 p.m., so it resulted in a mad dash in Don's car LITERALLY arriving there at 8:59 p.m. "There" being some fucking shady back-alley warehouse next to a janky-ass airport.
We cut it so close that they closed and locked the doors behind us as we went inside. Yet there was still a line of at least 5 people...
It took forever for the line to actually get anywhere, and when I finally got to the counter I had to spend at least 10 minutes explaining to them that the package was being sent to the wrong address, as well as had my name spelled wrong on it(they were trying to locate the package based on the address it was sent too and the name it was under).
I swear I told the woman at the counter at least 4 times that my address was "4335 Vineland" and she kept typing in "4345" and I'd correct her again, and she'd just do it again. Then to add even more the aggrevation she kept asking me how to spell my name when she was HOLDING my fucking driver's license.

Alas, I got home with a 360. Just to find out today (one week later) that it's just as broken as the one they were replacing.
Thanks guys.


Wednesday
--------------
Don't remember what I did...


Thursday
-----------
I recieved a letter in mail addressed to "Mrs. Derek Heck." It was definately the fanciest card I've ever recieved aside from the wedding invite Pat and Courtney sent me.
It was an invitation to a womens financial conference, along with two "free" tickets.

Thanks ladies.

'snaps fingers'

I'll

'points hand like gun'

see

'cocks head'

you

'grins with lots of teeth'

there.


Friday
--------
After work I went to walk to Anthony's place to go drinkin'. Little did I know that the heavy bag I had, being tired from work, and wearing old shoes that hurt to walk far in were going to make it an hour-long adventure.
An adventure full of passed out people in alleys...
That was o.k. though, I just called everyone I hadn't talked to in a while :) Which made me look busy so that no one had a GOOD reason to stab me.

I finally met up with Anthony at a 7-11, bought a 24oz. Tecate, and went to his girlfriend's house. Hung out there for a little bit, then went to see crappy hardcore bands at the Key Club. Featuring artists (I use the term "artists" loosely) "Atomic."
You know they are awesome because they had PR girls wearing skimpy clothes and airbrushed "Atomic" tattoos.
Then the girls (it was Anthony's lady, a friend of hers, and her wanna-be goth roomate) split off due to some drama, and Anthony and I wandered around to various bars drinking. Or something like that.
Somehow we all met up and went home, where Anthony passed out and I hung out with the girls for a while. I kept trying to make conversation with Lydia, the goth wanna-be, since her room was covered with Tim Burton, Exorcist, and Marlyn Manson posters- but my hair wasn't in SPIKE formation so I think I was rejected for being such a square. And/or possibly because I'm not a 16-year-old who loves Hot Topic.
The friend of the two roomates was nice though :)
It was a very odd night. Hard to explain why, the mood was just off? But Anthony is coo. As is his obsession with "cheers"-ing drinks every minute ;)


Saturday
---------
I got up at 7 a.m. to head home since we had a video shoot to do. It involved me getting keys from Anthony, walking hung-over to his car a few blocks down the street in an underpass, getting my bag, and ninja-ing my way back into their house to leave his keys no the living room table.
Then I had a very surreal walk down an empty Hollywood Blvd. to the train station, eventually dragging my body home by 8:30-ish.
Don called at 9:15 to pick me up so we could go get "coffee" (I hate coffee) and meet with Lexi Alexander, who would be directing the video's over the weekend.
Here's a blurb I posted at the end of Saturday night:
---------------
I just spent my day shooting (1st AC and Operator) a teaser trailer for a horror movie (to be pitched to dimension, lion's gate, etc.) involving a tube being run down a guys throat and out his ass, then barbed wire going down through the tube, the tube being pulled out through his mouth leaving the barbed wire in him, a metal ball with fish hooks is then attatched to the bottom of the barbed wire. which is then yanked up through his body and out his mouth.

Directed By:
Lexi Alexander
---------------
Directed "Green Street Hooligans," feat. Elijah Woods. She was also sponsored for her green card by Chuck Norris since she's a world champion in kickboxing and karate as well

Produced By:
Dirk Hagen
-----------
Academy award nominee producer for "Wheelmen"

Special Effects Make-Up By:
Robert Short
-------------
Oscar WINNING special effects make-up artist for "Beetle Juice", who also designed and created "The Predator," and worked on E.T., Halloween, Empire Strikes Back, Pee Wee's Playhouse, Macguyver...his credits go for miles! check them at http://www.robertshort.com/biocreditsawards.html

And tomorrow I so it all over again for a music video shoot on the same set.

Fuck Yeah!
---------------

So that was that! And now for some pics:

Barbed wire guy that I wrote about above.


Insert "A"...


...into "B".


Me, doin' my thang.


Angela doin' her thang.


The end result (in the movie he has his arms switched to the opposite sides)


Chris and I are being his "opposite arms."


"And I'll put this thingy HERE!"


"...errrrrr....maybe over here!"


I think she lost a contact. HAR HAR HAR!


In the movie she's getting her eyes ripped out by that box on her head.


"Does this lighting make me look funny?"


The operation was a SUCCESS!


Don's turn!



Sunday
--------
Woke up and was at set by 8 a.m. to do it all over again. Worked until around 8 p.m. on the music video. It seemed to go well :) Then went to Don's with Chris, smoked, went home and FUCKIN' crashed.

What's that? You want to see pictures!?!?

Don and I being SUPER-COOL next to Lexi (the director).


She couldn't resist our SUPER-COOLness.


This shit will knock you OUT mang.


Can we get high too?


This needle should work. God knows it worked on that girl that's now missing eyes.


Cut along the dotted line.


"I think I found something!" (Yeah, we were using real animal organs).


B-I-N-G-O!


What can I say? The girl loves intestines.


"HEY! That's mine! Put it back in you fuckers!" (he's watching himself go through his operation).


The man on the right is Oscar winning Robert Short. In the middle we have barbed wire dude. On the left is academy nominated producer Derk.
Yes. There was a lot of confusion on set when people yelled for me or Derk.


I like the cut of your jib boys.




Needs more blood.


And now ex-girlfriend nurse, and her lover doctor eat the ex-boyfriends heart. I hear it's high in iron.



Tues.
-----
I've had some interesting people contact me on MySpace and FaceBook, but today "Jordan" took the cake. As far as I knew it was some random 18-year-old from Cazenovia (the home town) who wanted to be "friends" since we grew up in the same place. I asked her, correction, "messaged" her, asking if we knew each other.
Low and behold! There was an interesting story to be told:
My very first "official" job was at a conference center called "Thornfield." It was actually kind-of two jobs. One was to operate the dish-washer, and be a prep-cook, the other was to help the grounds keeper with lawn maintenence and hotel-like maintenence (there were three buildings full of hotel style bedrooms that people would stay in) such as bed making and bathroom cleaning.
I worked alongside my sister, and some other girls that went to my middle-school. It was good times...?
Every now and then the groundskeeper would bring his 10-year-old daughter along, and have her pick up sticks and stuff for allowance. She was an adorable little girl, super cute, and always hid behind him when people tried to talk to her.
So, as you've probably guessed by now, it turns out Jordan is actually the groundskeeper's daughter!

How crazy is that?

It's CRAZY crazy.

-----------------------
!!!BONUS!!!
-----------------------
Extra pic's from the rap video I shot in August (the DVD is finally done, let me know if you want a copy).

Me. Doing......THINGS.


Someone tell the Seven Dwarfs to pick up their fucking shit.


Almost time to shoot on the rooftop (waiting for it to get dark).

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 7:01 PM, Blogger Kate said...

heh, you have clothespins in your pocket! they must be for:

1)hanging intestines from various places.
2)lookin hot, cuz clipped pants are all the rave in LA (also useful for clipping up stray hairs)
3)writing a girl's phone number on it then sticking it in your pocket so everyone knows how many numbers you got.
or 4)holding your pants up due to your enormous wang.

I'm going to choose my favorite and go from there ;)

 
At 10/10/2006 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli said: I Know what you did wendsday. You were playing your X-box 360

-Eli

 
At 3/20/2010 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home